Article was added!
So far, you have marked the following awards for the contact request
If you want to send your request now, please click here:
Pins are a highly popular advertising novelty, particularly as giveaway. But they are also useful for honoring individuals and expressing esteem or bestowing recognition. There are many variations with prices ranging from inexpensive to expensive. On this page, you’ll find a concise overview of the most common pins making techniques:
• Die-Struck Soft Enamel Process: This is an
inexpensive technique. We sandblast the recessed areas or fill them with soft tinted enamel.
• Die-Struck Copper Process: Available with choice of gold, silver or nickel-plating for an elegant premium appearance. We can sandblast the recessed areas to create a textured look or apply soft tinted enamel to the recesses to create contrast.
• Etched Soft Enamel Process: We make these pins using a photographic negative to etch your design chemically in brass. May be finished by hand with gold, silver or black nickel plating.
• Offset Printing: Photographic images and color gradients are possible using this technique, which prints on brass, stainless steel or aluminum.
• Silk Screen Printing: This process is useful for printing your designs on metal with Pantone inks. Only solids are possible. Color gradients are not possible with this technique.
• Zamak Alloy Die-Casting: This process is your best choice for realizing 3D motifs and intricate cutouts.
Dear Tobias, no word ... just a big thanks to you and all your team ... you are the best supplier of trophies in the World, just thank you for that, it is a great pleasure working with you. Take care>